4. I desire a copy of this information for a purpose reasonable related
to the business of the Cooperative.
5. I understand that this request for Cooperative information may be denied
under the following conditions:
A. If the Cooperative information sought is of such a nature that it would:
1) Violate a person's right to privacy, violate any agreement with
with respect to trade secrets, or adversely affect the Cooperative in
negotiations with third parties.
2) Adversely affect the Cooperative unduly out of proportion to the possible
competing interest of the member seeking such information.
3) Violate the privilege of confidential communication between the Cooperative
B. If the Cooperative information is sought for a dishonest purpose, or
to gratify mere curiosity, or is otherwise inimical to the lawful interest
of the Cooperative, or is not reasonably related to the interest of the
member as such.
C. If the Cooperative information sought deals with trade secrets or other
information, which is privileged, confidential or proprietary.
6. I do not intend to sell or offer to sell any list of members of the
Cooperative and I have not, within a five year period, aided or abetted,
and do not now intend to aid or abet any other person in procuring any
list of members for such purpose.
7. I shall not use the Cooperative information requested for any purpose
other than the purpose specified above.
8. I agree to reimburse the Cooperative for copying charges, and all employee
time beyond 15 minutes required to retrieve, compile and copy the information
requested by me for all items, except those items listed in Paragraph “1.”
of the Cooperative's Policy 620 regarding member access to Cooperative
information. Charges for employee time shall be based on the rate of pay
for the lowest paid employee authorized to retrieve, compile and copy the
requested information. Copying charges shall be assessed at the rate of
$.25 per page.